General Legal Notice
- This website jagababa.si (hereafter the “Site”) and the domain through which it is presented are the property of JAGABABA, Saša Drobnič Škrjanec s.p. (hereafter the “Jagababa”) whose legal data are set out below; all the information and documentation contained in the Site, excluding that which is provided by any third persons or users in the pertinent places, forums or forms, is the exclusive property of Jagababa including, for indicative purposes, texts, images, designs, marks and icons.
- Jagababa holds the rights on the use and operation of the Site, which is protected by the national, community and international laws in force on matters of intellectual and industrial property. The contents of the Site may not be copied, reproduced, used, commercialised, modified, processed, transmitted or distributed, even partially, without the prior express authorisation in writing of Jagababa. Any of the foregoing unauthorized conducts will be prosecuted under the laws in force.
- Jagababa reserves the right to interrupt the access to the Site, at any time and without prior notice, and to carry out the modifications of same that it deems appropriate, and it may change, add and/or eliminate both the contents, links and services that it provides, and the form in which same are presented or localised.
- The use of the Site implies the user’s acquaintance with the present terms and his consent of same.
- The makes “JAGABABA” are Registered Trademarks and they are the exclusive property of Jagababa. Their unauthorized use in any of their forms, individually or jointly, violates the rights of industrial and intellectual property of Jagababa and the applicable laws on this matter.
- Jagababa informs you of the policy on the protection of personal data so that you may provide to Jagababa freely and voluntarily, if you so deem appropriate, the personal data that may be requested from you for access to the various contents and services offered at the Site.
- In any case, the user will answer for the veracity and/or titularity of the data provided. Jagababa will presume that the provided data are veracious and under the titularity of the interested party, and it reserves the right to exclude any user who has provided false data or those of third persons without their consent, from access to the contents and/or services that require personal data.
- All the information that you provide, deposit or transmit at the Site may be examined by Jagababa including the information contained in your messages, without prejudice to the circumstance of their being designated by the user as “private”, for the purpose of safeguarding the security and good use of the Site, and in any case in order to prevent fraud when there exist signs of the commission of same.
Protection of Personal Data
- In accordance with the provisions of the rules in force on matters of protection personal data and services of the information society, Jagababa informs you that the data provided by you will be included in a file under the responsibility of Jagababa. with the aim to be able to provide you a good service of access to the Site and navigation in it, and to provide you commercial and promotional information related, directly or indirectly, to products and/or services manufactured and/or commercialised by Jagababa., either electronically or by any other means.
- You may exercise, at any time, your rights of access, cancellation, rectification or opposition, by addressing Jagababa.
- The Site may place at the disposal of users, diverse technical linking devices, directories and search tools that will allow users to access, autonomously, independently and parallelly, websites belonging to third persons (hereafter “Linked Sites”). The installation of these technical devices has, as its sole purpose, that of simplifying for users the search for access to the information available on the Internet, and it does not presuppose that there exists any type of tie or association between Jagababa and the operators and/or title holders of the Linked Sites.
- Jagababa does not share or make its own the contents of the Linked Sites or the sites of third persons deposited at or transmitted by the Site.
- Jagababa does not previously verify, approve or make its own the services, information, data, archives, products or any other type of material existing in the Linked Sites. Consequently, the user should be especially prudent in assessing and using the services, information, data, archives, products or any other type of material existing in the Linked Sites.
- Jagababa does not guarantee or assume any type of direct or subsidiary liability under any claims that may be derived from, and/or losses and damages of any type derived or proceeding from the Linked Sites.
- The use of the technical linking devices and of the search tools, and the access to and navigation in the Linked Sites is the personal responsibility of the user from the moment in which he decides voluntarily to use such devices or to access said Linked Sites.
- The access to and navigation in the Site is carried out for the account and at the risk of the user. Jagababa does not guarantee the availability or the continuity of the Site or of the contents thereof.
- Jagababa does not guarantee the absence of viruses or of other harmful elements in the Site, which may produce alterations in your IT systems (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in same.
- Jagababa excludes any direct or subsidiary liability under any claims that may be derived from losses and damages of any nature, which may be derived from the presence of viruses or of other harmful elements situated in the Site, or for errors produced in the access to or navigation in the Site.
Data of the title holder of the Site
Saša Drobnič Škrjanec, s.p.
VAT no. : SI35596490
Tel: +386 41 342 630